Steps on How to Delete Bulk SMS Task Scheduler Using PHP Code
SMS Online Indonesia offers accessible approach to those who use our services. By using Bulk SMS Indonesia SMS API Key, you can create and delete SMS Task Scheduler in PHP. This brings benefits to your existing PHP system or new applications. Free, simple, easy and highly efficient.
To understand more about our Bulk SMS Indonesia API Key features, please visit our Developer API page.
All available features and configurations will be displayed at the Bulk SMS Indonesia Developer API page. Integrate our Send SMS Task Scheduler feature into your PHP application and enjoy our SMS services.
Please contact us if you face any difficulties, so that our developer team can assist you.
Through this simple tutorial, the sample codes will be shown to allow your application or system to delete "Task Schedulers" by ID.
Kindly ensure that you have your username and password ready through registering with SMS Online Indonesia. Please click HERE to begin.
In order to login to your member console, you may try to click HERE.
1. Open Notepad ++ or HTML editor, create a PHP file and name it accordingly.
2. Copy and paste the code provided below to your PHP editor is opened. Then, replace the information below with your Bulk SMS Indonesia login account details.
- your mobile number
You will be able to view your Task Scheduler listing by proceeding to SMS -> Task Scheduler at the main navigation menu.
3. In order to get the SCID of the task scheduler, you will need to edit and copy the ID in the web browser's address bar.
4. Then, replace the SCID value in the PHP coding.
Sample PHP Coding
$username = "isms";
$password = "isms";
$scid = 56442;
$action = "delete";
$sendlink = "http://www.isms.com.my/isms_scheduler.php?un=".urlencode($username)."&pwd=".urlencode($password)."&
5. Upload the file to your web server, then run it with your web browser. The PHP coding will do the job by initiating a HTTPS request and prompting a new window. The following information will be shown in the browser:
The information illustrated above will be deleted when refresh your page.
Other Contact MethodsFor further enquiries, please contact us via the information below:
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to registered users: Please include your Username in the email.